Thursday, January 6, 2011

This weekend ...

I've been wanting to do this for a while, but I think this weekend may be it.  I want to go through our house room by room and list (here's where I wish I had a little mini recorder, but I guess I could leave myself a voice mail, huh?) everything that I want done or thrown out or moved or SOMETHING in every room.

Ambitious? Yes.  Will the hubs think I'm nuts?  Of course.  (What else is new?) ... But on my quest to be committed this year (not institutionalized, mind you) .... I need a really good and reasonable plan of action.  I think one room a month isn't a bad idea.  

Now, it's off to bed ... there's supposedly a snow storm coming in NY ... as per the lines at the grocery store (and the weather report).  I'll believe it when I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment