Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Back to work (literally) ...

After being unemployed for WAY too long (in my humble, unbiased opinion, of course) I am finally back at work.  This isn't something I talk about much to people.  Well ... not even just "people" .... really - I don't talk about it much with anyone other than my husband.  But here, my blog-land friends ... here, we share in safe place. :)  We won't go into the details of my little stay in unemployment land ... but we will say that now ... now we're employed and so far, liking it and the people associated with it.

Which leads me to the purpose of my post.  I'm TIRED.  I'm not getting up much earlier than I did while I was home ... and I'm not going to bed much later (not on school nights anyway) ... but dear Lord ... I'm just sleepy this week.  I'm guessing it has to do with being "on" and being in front of people.  Guess it just doesn't take that much energy to be "on" with paper and fabric, huh?

I'm VERY much looking forward to this weekend though.  My dear hubby has to work all weekend - so that means that other than whatever errands are a must ... I can hole myself up in my craft room and finally get stuff DONE!  I'm planning on being a busy little bee and having a bunch of new things to share and list.  (More on that later though.)

For now ... (YAWWWN) ... Good night, internet.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are like the new job and the people! I'll be looking forward to seeing the creations you work on this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear about the new job! Enjoy your crafty weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, being "on" can be exhausting! lucky you to get to hole up in your craft room! can't wait to see what you created :)

    ReplyDelete