Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Some of what I've been up to ...

In the past couple of days, I've been crafting away ... finally!  I took pictures ... but they're on my laptop and I forgot to upload them ... so no pictures right now - I promise to repost with them later!

First (and finally) I altered a cigar box for my mom to send to one of my aunts. It's so hard choosing a pattern and/or color when you don't really have a good feel for a person or their home ... I at least had the memory of my aunt's house to go off of!  Then I made the frame & burp cloths for a friend to give as a gift.  This is my 2nd baby gift set done for that particular friend - and both kids' names started with an "a" ... as did the set I did for one of my husband's co-workers.  Apparently little girls names starting with "A" are popular around here lately!  I get to do a boy themed set for that same friend later this week.

I'm also turning the corner on finishing the quilt that I've been working on.  It's currently laid out on my den floor and this afternoon (after a trip to Barnes & Nobel and lunch with my mom :)  ) I will be piecing that together and finishing the top ... then the search for the backing is on!

Enjoy your Tuesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment