Monday, November 2, 2009

Welcome to Blogging?

Here I am ... again. You, of course don't know that ... but I do. I've tried a few times to start and more importantly maintain a blog ... but nothing stuck. I'm hoping that this time around it will. Here's why ... I LOVE (LOVE) Blogs. They're so informative, inspiring, endearing and just fun to read. I've learned so much over the couple of years I've been following some of them. They're also a connection to other crafters much like myself. I will be the very first to admit that I do a lot of crafts (not so uncommon in the crafty world). My friends? Not so much. My husband? Thinks I'm a little crazy. So ... here I am - ready to share!

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! I'm in pretty much the same position as you - I love reading blogs and have started and restarted my own a number of times. Good look with the class :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. luck! - I meant luck. Ooh I'm sorry I didn't check my spellings before I posted. Bad girl! ;-)

    ReplyDelete